Instead of buying standard fixtures, try go beyond and give your home a personality. Exist many ways to create a one-of-a-kind lamp, which will add features to your interior. Get design abilities and, I believe, you will succeed!
I want to share interesting ideas with you.
1 Bamboo Luminaire
For such a miracle you will need: bamboo strips, carpentry glue, clamps, scissors, low voltage lamp and cable.
The hardest task will be to find a durable and flexible bamboo, which is easily cut with scissors. It is perfect for creating lampshades and lanterns. This project uses ordinary Roman curtains 90cm wide.
1. Using scissors, carefully cut out the bamboo strips. 2. Glue stripes in circles with wood glue. For each lamp need about 20 laps. Leave them at least 2 hours for drying. Be sure to remember to fix the junction with a clip.
3. You need to start with three bamboo circles. Intersections should create an equilateral triangle. Apply a drop of glue to each the top of the triangle and secure with clamps as shown. Leave for another 2 hours. 4. Continue adding bamboo circles, until you get the desired look. Glue each circle in 2 – 3 places. Do not forget to leave a hole to screw lamp and change it in the future.
5. Insert the cartridge into the ball and connect it to the cable electrical wiring. The final touch – spin the energy-saving a lamp. 6. Hang the ball and flip the switch. And your creation done! The author of the idea Monica
2.LIGHT TO THE WORLD
Surely you have an old globe. Give him a second life. You can create a lamp from the hemisphere of the planet. Necessary materials and tools: globe, lamp, paint, tape, adhesive gun, knife, pliers.
You need to start with the division of the southern and northern hemispheres, for example, with a knife. Choose the one you like best! Further Determine where the cord will go. Circle this place marker.
If there is a metal circle, use a clerical knife, to cut through the cardboard and remove the circle with pliers. Cut a hole. If you want, you can color the hemisphere any color. For example, in gold. It will be at least spectacularly.
Next, you need to stick the tape, in tone with the inner color globe. Use a glue gun.
You can apply any pattern. Insert the cartridge, cord, screw in the energy-saving lamp. Your lampshade is ready! The author of the idea Roeshel
3 COLOR CHANDELIER
Here you can create such a wonderful lamp with your own hands. All what you need is a base, colored cardboard, thread, scissors, hole punch and glue.
First you need to make such blanks using hole punch. They can have different shapes: round, triangular, square, to be in the form of hearts, any animals. Do this choice is yours, let your lamp respond just your fantasies. About 40 to 60 pieces are needed. Next gluing cardboard to the thread will be a step. About 6-7 circles on one thread. Do not forget to leave about 25cm of thread, in order to snap it to the base.
It is necessary to start from a lighter tone and finish more dark. When you’re done with this, get started. Simply tie the threads to the base in two tiers.
It is very simple and what a result! You will be on your own it is necessary to fix the cartridge and cable in the base. Use energy-saving lamp, to prevent ignition.
Inspiration to you in all your endeavors! Posted by Rhiannon
- WIGWAM LAMP FOR REAL INDIANS
- CHIC LIGHT IN THE VIEW OF THE CIRCUS DOME