This bathroom looks amazing. Not so long ago here on the floor was a green plastic coating, and the walls were pasted with yellow wallpaper, besides it smelled of damp. Repairs definitely went to her advantage. New owners have made a lot efforts to transform it beyond recognition. If you inspired by the design, their experience will come in handy:
• Size – 25 m² • A French bath was found in the ad and brought in perfect condition. • Sinks and faucets were renovated by a company specializing in the restoration of the old plumbers. • All cabinets in this room are made of old materials found in the attic and in the barn. • Lighting and circuit breakers were bought at the flea market or in the actual family store. • The surface of the table under the taps is painted black linseed oil. • Mirrors are made of old window frames. •Checkered tiles will never go out of style. • For shower and wardrobe also used window frames.
It was important for the couple to use only materials that were already in use. They believe that it was thanks to them that they managed to create an old fashioned atmosphere.
- BATHROOM FRENCH RETRO STYLE
- 30 AMAZING BLACK BATHROOM INTERIORS
- 15 PRICES FOR BATHROOM UPDATES
- MOSAIC IN THE BATHROOM: IDEAS FOR REPAIR
- BATHROOM DESIGN: 25 LITTLE BUT BEAUTIFUL PROJECTS
- 13 IDEAS FOR A ROMANTIC BATH