Located in sunny Laguna Beach, this California home overlooking the ocean is a matter of pride to its owners. Year-round summers in this state enabled Ehrlich Architects create a home with open architecture. They succeeded practically blur the boundaries between the house and the outdoor landscape, thanks to which breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean have become part everyday life. In this house there was a place for personal gym and patio with pool. Certainly here there is always enough fresh air, warmth and entertainment. This place just made for a beautiful vacation!
- AUSTRALIAN HOUSE IN HARMONY WITH NATURE
- SUMMER CONCRETE HOUSE ON THE SEA
- HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE EARTH
- VILLA WITH STUNNING VIEWS
- MODERN STONE STONE HOUSE FROM NORWAY
- MODERN VILLA ON DELREY BEACH