I’ve always had a weakness for places that can slow down time. This gazebo is beautiful and every item here fulfills its role. It was originally a greenhouse, but at the beginning of the season the owner he wanted to plant it not with tomatoes, as usual, but converted into gazebo for relaxation. This he undoubtedly succeeded. Along one wall a shelf is located that fits the necessary books, banks and flowers. The main role is assigned to the table and couch, which occupy main space. Various details (candles, beautiful pillows) complement the already relaxing atmosphere that is capable of envelop at a glance.
- 7 IDEAS FOR CREATING COMFORT IN YOUR GARDEN
- CHARMING HOUSE IN AN ENCHANTED GARDEN
- GARDEN DESIGN: 13 IDEAS
- GARDEN WAYS: 25 PHOTO IDEAS
- GARDEN FURNITURE: 15 PHOTO IDEAS
- OWNER’S FLOWER GARDEN: WHERE TO START?