Khrushchev’s remain in demand as they are the cost is much lower than apartments in new buildings. Interior Khrushchev you can create in accordance with your tastes and preferences, the main thing is to take into account the nuances of the layout and area, after all, such apartments need a radical redevelopment. Of course, it’s best to combine all the rooms into one, and then start creating design. For example, a kitchen can be separated from using a bar-shaped partition.
● If you are not ready for such radical methods, you will have to play on accents. ● When choosing finishing materials, look at soft natural tones, with smooth transitions and barely noticeable lines. ● Visually increase design one-room Khrushchev can be using a stretch ceiling with backlit.
● If you still decide to demolish the partitions, do not forget agree in advance with the relevant utilities. ● You can divide the area into zones using contrasting colors and textures, mobile partitions. ● Furniture should be practical and light, from bulky wardrobes or large sofas refuse, otherwise the room will seem very small. ● Cabinet for storage should be with a mirrored facade.
● Far from the last place to get extra meters takes adjacent bathroom. At his expense, you can expand the kitchen, although this repair will cost a lot.
- Design of a one-room studio apartment: tips and ideas
- Zoning of a one-room apartment: 12 photo projects
- Design of a small one-room apartment: loft of 33 square meters. m
- DESIGN OF A SINGLE APARTMENT FROM 30 TO 40 SQ. M
- Design of a one-room apartment with a niche: 27 sq. M. m
- The interior of the apartment in white