Elegant mansion in Santa Barbara not only impresses architecture, but also a wonderful courtyard located inside. When the boundaries between the green garden and the interior are broken, this creates relaxing and fresh atmosphere in the house. Often patios are very small or irregular in shape, but this the place definitely has the right proportions. Designed by Thayer Residence architectural company Neumann Mendro Andrulaitis Architects. The U-shaped house is conditionally divided into three zones. Large glass doors integrate the central part, including the living room, kitchen and a dining room with a garden, and two on either side – bedrooms and bathrooms. Refined, ergonomic and modern home in Santa Barbara offers the perfect escape a few steps beyond the living room!
- RECONSTRUCTION OF AN OLD HOUSE FROM AUSTRALIA
- BEAUTIFUL HOUSE IN THE MINIMALISM STYLE ON THE HILL
- HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE EARTH
- HOUSE WITH SWIMMING POOL IN MALMO
- STYLISH INTERIOR OF THE MODERN HOUSE
- MODERN HOUSE WITH LOS ANGELES VIEW