It’s amazing how simple a cozy home can be. Julie and Michael purchased it in 2003. They did not look for new housing at all, but just fell in love with a small house on the banks of the Ohio River. Wine to everything served a non-innocent ad on the Internet offering a modest house overlooking the lake. Warm colors, beautiful furniture, plenty of wood – all this creates a single unique interior. Even their dog beautiful.
The house has only two bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a terrace. Family life in this house is simply doomed to happiness.
- STUNNING WOODEN HOUSE IN THE MOUNTAINS
- COZY WOODEN HOUSE IN THE CHILE RESERVE
- LIGHT INTERIOR OF THE HOUSE IN THE COASTAL STYLE
- CHARMING HOUSE IN THE FOREST
- BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN HUT
- MODERN HOUSE ON THE ROCKY COAST