Hooray, cheers, cheers … with the first day of spring! Vector for warming taken. And now finally you can start the garden theme!
Beautiful design of the garden
Colorful flowers with their aroma cheer up, give a charge cheerfulness and save from depression, so the design of the garden not do without a flower garden. Depending on the type of plants, shapes and squares there are different types of flower beds. Most popular of including flowerbed, ground floor, discount, rose garden, rock garden and modular flower garden. Today GD-Home has prepared 13 wonderful design ideas garden, and also made up the stages of its planning. Interesting? Then let’s get started!
7 easy steps to create a flower garden
1. The first stages of planning the design of a garden plot it is necessary to decide what shape and area the flower garden will be.
2. Then draw a plan of the entire plot and “lay out” on it your flower garden. At the same time, consider how well it can be seen from windows of the house and gazebos.
3. Next, you need to start picking plants depending on site lighting and soil type.
4. Choose from a variety of colors will be easier if you navigate on their flowering time, height, degree of growth and shape.
5. After the selection of assortment is completed, need to draw a flower garden project. Good for this graph paper with a scale of 1:30 (1 cm on the plan corresponds to 30 cm on the site).
6. It’s worth starting a drawing with drawing a contour and staking a plot into zones that correspond to plant species. For convenience, you can paint each of them, in accordance with the flowering palette. So it will be easier for you to see how colors harmonize.
7. With a detailed scale-based plan, you can calculate how many plants fit in each zone. Note that perennials require more area than annuals.
Useful tips for the garden
Once the design plan for the garden is ready, analyze the flowering of plants by season. If you want to year-round enjoy your achievements, plant in the flower garden flowering plants different in season. Make a separate plan for spring, summer and autumn, and decorate flowering zones depending on flowering period.
When planning large flower beds, it is advisable to observe the principle repetition, since a large variety of plants is undesirable.
If there are children in the family, care must be taken to ensure that the poisonous plants such as castor oil and digitalis did not enter the garden.
The flowery garden design can be complemented with Alpine slide, stream or garden sculpture. For inspiration take a look here. Good luck
- 7 IDEAS FOR CREATING COMFORT IN YOUR GARDEN
- HOUSE OF A LITTLE DREAM
- LITTLE GARDEN DESIGN
- SMALL TWO-LEVEL GARDEN
- DECORATION OF THE LITTLE GARDEN
- GARDEN FURNITURE: 15 PHOTO IDEAS