Hidden House from Israel is the work of Israelevitz Architects. The small plot on which the house is located dictated architects its cubic form. First floor has plentiful glazing, which makes the interior and exterior one. It turns out that the living room continues in the recreation areas by the pool. Bedrooms and bathrooms are hidden behind a dark facade, through thin stripes of which light breaks through. Thanks to the narrow columns, a beautiful contrast is formed between the first and upper floors. Geometrically clean and smooth cube combined with wood and glass creates a unique home design.
- TRANSFORMING A HOTEL IN A ONE FAMILY HOUSE
- MODERN THREE-LEVEL HOUSE
- HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE EARTH
- WINTER HOUSE IN SWITZERLAND
- STONE HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE HILL
- STYLISH INTERIOR OF THE MODERN HOUSE