A stone’s throw from the Pacific Ocean in Santa Barbara, Carolyn Espley Miller has created the perfect family holiday home. In age 50 years old, she and her husband Dennis finally decided to fulfill their dream and bought a house near the Pacific Ocean. Carolyn likes to joke on this topic and says that thanks to this they were able to bypass the crisis middle age, which is usually manifested in the purchase red Ferrari or meeting young girls. Design The interior was thought out to the smallest detail. As you can see, the marine theme became the main focus, so here it blows beautiful vacation. It’s only a pity that there are so few photos that they won’t be able to see all rooms. I think there is something to see here? P. S. Dennis thinks it’s better to flop on a soft sofa than on a seat sports car?
- LIGHT INTERIOR OF THE BIG HOUSE IN CALIFORNIA
- AMAZING COTTAGE IN CANADA
- DIY cottage design: rustic chic
- STYLISH BLACK HOUSE FROM HOLLAND
- LARGE ISLAND CHICNEY HOUSE
- LIGHT INTERIOR OF THE HOUSE IN THE COASTAL STYLE