The interior of this house is dominated by a combination of white and green. In addition, there is a tree that in any design brings notes of warmth and comfort. Do it yourself owners, and for the 16 years that they already live here.
They looked at a site in northern Italy, in southern France, in Empord� “Until finally they found the perfect home.” Small town in Serrania de Ronda, in the Chenal Valley. There they fell in love with this a 4-hectare farm with fruit and olive trees whose age exceeds 300 years. At first glance, they realized that buying a site will be the right decision in their life!
- HOUSE OF A LITTLE DREAM
- LUXURY SUMMER HOUSE ON THE SHORE OF THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA
- CHARMING HOUSE IN AN ENCHANTED GARDEN
- Do-it-yourself home interior design: repair recommendations
- Design a house inside: search for a project 50+ photos
- Summer cottage design: 3 beautiful houses