Just imagine, this house was once a fishing cottage! is he built in 1920 on a lake in Wisconsin, USA. New the owner dreamed of living in such a romantic place, so he decided transform the design of the house, making it truly cozy. Per with help he turned to Albertsson Hansen Architecture, whose team expanded the area by building a kitchen and a terrace. Designers managed to create a bright interior with its own twist. By the project kitchen was moved to the front of the house, overly the large bedroom has been reduced, thereby increasing the area hallway and dining room. The facade of the house has been restored and painted. Happy viewing!
- MODERN HOUSE IN LOS ANGELES
- RESIDENCE IN SWEDEN
- STUNNING WOODEN HOUSE IN THE MOUNTAINS
- MODERN HOUSE WITH AWESOME VIEWS FROM CANADA
- HE EXISTS! Santa Claus’s House at the North Pole НА
- BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY HOUSE AT THE POND