Luxurious coastal home brings together two contrasting worlds architecture. It was developed by Studio Metrocubo. Located on the Adriatic coast in the city of Novigrad, Croatia, modern house combines a seaside atmosphere with historical charm brought by the medieval walls that surround him. Such an amazing combination of stone walls with modern glass surfaces creates a fabulous and gorgeous picture.
Large glass walls and windows open the house to the west. and north, offering sea and garden views. Thanks to the panoramic windows, stone walls become part of the interior design. The house has two floors and roof terrace. Also here you will find the pool, which seems to be connected to the sea, spa and sauna.
- HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE EARTH
- WINTER HOUSE IN SWITZERLAND
- STONE HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE HILL
- STYLISH INTERIOR OF THE MODERN HOUSE
- UPDATED MODERN HOUSE FROM MONTREAL
- MODERN HOUSE WITH LOS ANGELES VIEW