The architects of this project gave him the name “House in the landscape.” It seems to me that you simply can’t imagine a better name. Was engaged in it Polish company Kropka Studio. The project is located near the city of Zawiercie, in an exciting area. The main task of the team was in harmony between the architecture of the house and the environment, and for this they used stone and wood. Everything is also in the interior as simple as possible, as the owners believe that nothing should distract from panoramic landscapes. On the ground floor is located kitchen combined with dining room, bedroom and bathroom, on the second – two bedrooms and a small bathroom. It turned out cozy and simple family home.
- HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE EARTH
- WINTER HOUSE IN SWITZERLAND
- DREAM HOME – IMPECTABLE MINIMALISTIC DESIGN
- WOODEN HOUSE IN THE MINIMALISM STYLE
- ULTIMATE HOUSE FROM SWITZERLAND
- MODERN HOUSE WITH LOS ANGELES VIEW