This modern home X from Barcelona was designed by a team CADAVAL & SOLÀ-MORALES, who wanted to create a unique mansion. And they certainly did it! Due to its architecture, the house is practically isolated from neighboring buildings. Six meter walls were created using new methods of monolithic concreting and constitute a single whole. The house is located on a hill in Cabril, therefore, stunning views of the valley and the city are provided to the owners. We look!
- MODERN AUSTRALIAN MANSION IN BICTON
- STONE HOUSE WITH LACONIC DESIGN
- STYLISH INTERIOR OF THE MODERN HOUSE
- Oceanfront Dream House
- MODERN HOUSE WITH LOS ANGELES VIEW
- STONE HOUSE WITH MINIMAL DESIGN