Pampa House is a modern house in the middle of rocky landscape in Cordoba, Argentina. The project was developed architect Mariana Palacios for her own life. main idea consisted of creating a secluded home, hidden from worldly life, where she can rest and reflect. The house has one floor, which due to dry and windy weather. Connect water and electricity was an impossible task, so Mariana used its own pumping station and solar panels. The interior design is made in the style of minimalism using local attributes. Thanks to this, the interior seems light and airy. The shape of the house causes an unusual layout, with the inclusion of several terraces and relaxation areas. We look!
- AUSTRALIAN HOUSE IN HARMONY WITH NATURE
- SUMMER CONCRETE HOUSE ON THE SEA
- HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE EARTH
- PARADISE BUNGALOW IN Mallorca
- MODERN STONE STONE HOUSE FROM NORWAY
- HOUSE OF ARCHITECTS OF JACOBS-YANIV ARCHITECTS STUDIO