Oceanfront Home Designed by Pattersons Bureau on the Edge peninsulas in New Zealand. It is located at the edge of the hill. almost at the water itself. Unusual architecture emphasize stone walls, creating a sense of presence in a stone cave. IN the house you will find a living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom, between which virtually no separation. This small house was conceived as shelter for honeymooners who want to relax away from everyone with a view to the ocean. You can only get to this place with helicopter. In such a place, you can disconnect from the outside world and just enjoy life! What we wish for you too!
- AUSTRALIAN HOUSE IN HARMONY WITH NATURE
- SUMMER CONCRETE HOUSE ON THE SEA
- HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE EARTH
- MODERN HOUSE PAMPA HOUSE FROM ARGENTINA
- MODERN STONE STONE HOUSE FROM NORWAY
- HOUSE OF ARCHITECTS OF JACOBS-YANIV ARCHITECTS STUDIO