As befits a home on the coast, interior and architecture Residence Beach is closely related to the landscape. Huge panoramic windows provide coastal beauty with a minimalist design, filling it with paints, and rough wooden surfaces contribute deliberate character.
Dream House was designed by Steve Domoney Architecture who wanted to give the owner the opportunity admire the beach regardless of the vagaries of the weather of Melbourne, Australia. Of course, the interior was very refreshing. Just what modern coastal design needs.
This oceanfront dream home won’t leave you indifferent, especially when the window is so cold and the thought of a warm rest makes your knees tremble … brrrr?
- BEAUTIFUL HOUSE ON THE LAKE
- City residence by Marcelo
- STONE HOUSE WITH LACONIC DESIGN
- Modern house design: 11 photos of the finished project
- MODERN HOUSE WITH LOS ANGELES VIEW
- STONE HOUSE WITH MINIMAL DESIGN