Continuing the theme of old and forgotten suitcases, we publish some ideas that will please your husbands as well as home pets. For those who missed the beginning of this topic, we recommend look here. Today you will see how easy it is to do cutest crib from a suitcase and pillows, a breakfast tray from one half of the suitcase, as well as an interesting idea with bowls for both dogs. So, let’s begin!
1. Crib for a puppy Happy owner such a bed is Chihuahua Marsik. The idea is to create such a vintage the bed belongs to the blogger Julia from Chicago. Buying an old suitcase at the sale for $ 1, she thought for a long time what to do with it. Eventually, Marsik himself gave her an idea.
You can do the same as Julia and simply put in a suitcase some soft pillows, covering unnecessary spots with a beautiful mirror. And you can get rid of the old lining with a glue gun stick a new fabric with an interesting pattern. Here you can Use old curtains or fabric tablecloths with a pattern, but only in a good condition. Additional textile little things will always be by the way. As a result, you get a nice addition to the interior and +1 in karma for gratitude from your favorite?
2. A romantic breakfast tray is always possible organize for no reason, because pleasant little things do not require circumstances. Such a trifle as a do-it-yourself tray is not may not inspire warm deeds, and GD-Home is definitely wants you to be happy. All you need is a wallpaper or fabric, PVA glue and, of course, an old suitcase.
The first thing you need to get rid of one of the halves suitcases. At the same time, it is better to leave the old fastenings for the surroundings. The tray needs handles, which can be purchased in special stores or better yet use handles from unnecessary chest of drawers. Holes in the sides of the tray can be obtained using drill. Then you need to beautifully draw the bottom of the suitcase. it can be done with glue and thick wallpaper (you can find old scraps or buy a running meter in the store, and the rest use for other purposes) or use a cloth. Letting your fantasy, tell you the right option!
3. Bowls for dogs Yes, yes, and so an old suitcase can be used. To do this, you need a wide board, bars, metal legs and a bunch of tools, so before when starting work, make sure that you have an assistant in the male face ?
If you also did not find a wide board of the right size, you you can use glue and clamps to fasten the boards you have a. For reliability, also use screws.
The suitcase itself needs to be cleaned of the lining, and then with bars, screws and glue to make the basis for the installation of legs.
While the glue is drying, it’s time to cut holes for bowls. Their diameter should be slightly smaller than the diameter of the bowls so that they simply did not fail.
Test if everything is in order, so it’s time to fix the legs. Keep in mind that the design should be as stable as possible.
We hope today’s ideas come in handy. We wish you a pleasant alteration!
- SUITABLE MOOD: 15 COOL IDEAS
- HANDMADE: BEDROOM BED SHEET
- TOYS ON YOUR HANDS: 2 MASTER CLASSES
- Ideas for decorating a romantic Moon Party
- IKEA INSPIRATION: 17 BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS (1 PART)
- IKEA INSPIRATION: 17 PHOTOS (2 PART)