Rutherford House Residence was created by an architectural company Dorrington Atcheson Architects. It is located near the lake Taupo, in New Zealand. This place fell in love with its owners, that’s why they decided to build a place where they often come for relax. The architectural concept is certainly impressive. The house consists of four different blocks, each of which has its own function. One of them is a partially glazed terrace, where there is living room, kitchen and dining room. The other block is made of concrete and is a bedroom. The remaining two are made of cedar and functional purpose do not differ from the latter.
- HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE EARTH
- WINTER HOUSE IN SWITZERLAND
- ULTIMATE HOUSE FROM SWITZERLAND
- UPDATED MODERN HOUSE FROM MONTREAL
- MODERN HOUSE WITH LOS ANGELES VIEW
- MINIMALISM HOUSE ON THE COAST OF NEW ZEALAND