This charming house once belonged to a forester, today It welcomes guests from all over the world who want to enjoy the rural terrain. On one side it is surrounded by a forest, on the other – green meadow. Perhaps this is a great place to relax from the bustle of the city, a place where you can retire, walk along forest paths in search of mushrooms and berries. Inside you are waiting for whitewashed walls that touched time, wooden furniture, brick fireplace and large windows.
The cottage has only two rooms, one of which is decorated under bedroom, the second – under the living room. A little further is a small kitchen and bathroom.
- HOUSE WITH A CENTURY HISTORY
- Beautiful stone house
- ATMOSPHERIC COTTAGE FOR FAMILY HOLIDAYS IN THE SUBURB LONDON
- LITTLE ENGLISH HOUSE WITH VINTAGE DESIGN
- HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE EARTH
- WINTER HOUSE IN SWITZERLAND