Where there is no city bustle, only in the company of green hills, a great place to live. Stone house project in Belgium, whose area is 240 square meters. m, engaged architectural company Dehullu Architecten. Due to compliance balance of stone and wood, the house does not violate harmony at all the surrounding area, and even vice versa decorates it. At using only stone, the atmosphere would hover here rather cold castle, but the tree brought real coziness to the interior and warm, like floor-to-ceiling windows that make nature as part of the design. Here she is the main one, and the interior only creates convenience and does not distract at all. Simplicity the whole design speaks of the excellent taste of its owner, beloved the place of which is, of course, a beautiful terrace. Purity Belgian air lets you breathe deeply!
- HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE EARTH
- WINTER HOUSE IN SWITZERLAND
- ULTIMATE HOUSE FROM SWITZERLAND
- UPDATED MODERN HOUSE FROM MONTREAL
- MODERN HOUSE WITH LOS ANGELES VIEW
- MINIMALISM HOUSE ON THE COAST OF NEW ZEALAND