The minimalism style in the interior is perfect for both city apartment, and for a country house. There are no restrictions and for housing scale. It often comes to the rescue of owners small apartments, as it helps to use functionally space. But interiors that do not feel the lack of space, with the help of minimalism will look easy and free. This style characterized by laconicism and simplicity, he adores dullness and a little gloss. It is ideal for those who value comfort and simplicity in one person.
This wooden house is a great example of minimalism. High ceilings, lots of wood, white and loose spaces make the interior as natural as possible. Thanks to plentiful glazing it seems that the interior is harmonious continuation of the surrounding nature.
The main space of the house is occupied by the living area, combined with kitchen and dining room. The combination of these zones in minimalism is frequent phenomenon. There are also three bedrooms that have their own exit. either to the balcony or to the terrace. Fitness room, sauna and small cinema hall – everything that we managed to accommodate in one house, 30 meters from which has its own bath with a separate bedroom for guests.
This house illustrates well the principles of minimalism, the main of which are highlighted below:
1. You can use absolutely any materials: wood, concrete, plastic, stone, etc. All of them are perfect for decoration as facade and interior.
2. For wall decoration in the style of minimalism do not use wallpaper, more often total cost of painting or simply plastering.
3. The main color is white. It is used for decoration walls and furniture.
4. When arranging the floor, it is necessary to use a laminate, parquet or linoleum, which will imitate wooden boards.
5. The room should have a minimum of furniture. If due to small the housing area is unlikely, then you can paint the furniture in color walls, which will make it visually easier.
6. One of the walls can be left in its original form. Brick, concrete, wood will add an interior of its own character. 7. In minimalism uses zoning of space, so it Great for studio apartments. 8. An important role is played by lighting. The presence of large windows, of course, is welcome. Curtains or the curtains should be of light plain fabric. Also blinds or blinds will do. 9. The color palette should be based on a halftone game using white, gray and black flowers. Other colors are allowed. Bright tones even welcome, but only in small quantities. They are better use as accents on furniture, textiles, posters and etc. 10. Textures to the interior are added by inserts of wall panels from natural or artificial materials such as wood, stone, even suede or leather.
Good luck and pleasant alterations.
- A BEAUTIFUL ECO HOUSE FROM ALTIUS ARCHITECTURE STUDIO
- HOLIDAY HOUSE WITH NATURE
- WINTER HOUSE IN SWITZERLAND
- WOODEN HOUSE IN CANADIAN FOREST
- DESIGN OF A MODERN WOODEN HOUSE
- UNDERSTANDING COTTAGE DESIGN