A house called North TLV Home was designed by studio Nurit Leshem. It is located in Tel Aviv, Israel. The land area is about 500 square meters. m, which allowed landscape designers to work from the heart. The house itself occupies 120 square meters. m, which include several bedrooms, living areas, study, kitchen and dining room. Summer terrace with pool also looks excellent, and thanks to the french windows you can get there from kitchen, office or living room. Floor to ceiling windows combine interior and garden, creating the feeling of a single whole in the house.
- STONE HOUSE WITH LACONIC DESIGN
- BEAUTIFUL HOUSE ON THE LAKE
- MODERN SILICONE VALLEY HOUSE
- MODERN HOUSE FROM BARCELONA
- MODERN HOUSE WITH LOS ANGELES VIEW
- STONE HOUSE WITH MINIMAL DESIGN