The ultramodern house from Switzerland belongs to a young family, which is tired of typical buildings and decided on a bold experiment. It was developed by Christian von Düring architecte. On the ground floor there are two separate blocks: the first is a garage, the second is a living room. In the block above are located bedrooms, a games room and a kitchen, there is enough space for big events. Thanks to different finishes and colors, architects achieved contrast between levels and made the house unique. You would were able to live in such a house?
- HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE EARTH
- WINTER HOUSE IN SWITZERLAND
- STONE HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE HILL
- STYLISH INTERIOR OF THE MODERN HOUSE
- UPDATED MODERN HOUSE FROM MONTREAL
- MODERN HOUSE WITH LOS ANGELES VIEW