The development of this wooden house with an unusual facade engaged in the company Simon Whibley Architecture. The project bears the name Diagonal, I think everyone understands why. It was designed in Australia for a family of five. Thanks to this architecture, rooms always have enough sunlight and fresh air. Also a plus of planning is a sufficient amount of personal spaces for all family members. Happy viewing!
- HOUSE OF NON-STANDARD SOLUTIONS
- WOODEN HOUSE IN CANADIAN FOREST
- WINTER HOUSE IN SWITZERLAND
- HOUSE WITH SWIMMING POOL IN MALMO
- STYLISH INTERIOR OF THE MODERN HOUSE
- Oceanfront Dream House