The industrial past has left its mark on design and architecture of this city. If you want to see modern and stylish streets, Tankhouses or a true loft, go here. Today’s Brooklyn fashion house was no exception. Renovated Etelamaki Architecture, it still carries the spirit of its era. Interior It is filled with beautiful details and disposes to easy mood. House has three floors. The first one, which includes a small living room, kitchen and bedroom, the owner leases. Top two level he uses only for himself. On the second you will find open a space that includes cooking and relaxation areas. Bedrooms and The bathrooms are located on the third floor. Big windows, overlooking the city, fit perfectly and emphasize interior style. We look!
- INTERIOR OF INCOMPATIBLE PARTS FROM LOS ANGELES
- STYLISH APARTMENT FROM NEW YORK
- INDUSTRIAL APARTMENT BY LUX DESIGN
- BRUTAL INTERIOR FROM KIEV DESIGNERS
- Stylish office of Circle line interiors
- STYLISH INDUSTRIAL APARTMENT FROM PARIS