This stunning Provence style house is located in Alt Empordà, Catalonia, Spain. It was restored by the decorator Gemma Mateos, which by all means tried to create airspace, where I want to breathe deeply. Of course, she did it! Stone house combined with soft colors and beautiful furniture It looks really luxurious. Due to the fact that the house is located on the hill, from the terrace there is a beautiful view of the forest. Surrounded by the greenery this place looks even more romantic. GD-Home loves stone houses with their own history. If you too, be sure to Have a look at the article House with Centuries-old History and Romance in Spanish. Enjoy it!
P.S.: Friends, we hope your summer passes unforgettably;).
- HOUSE WITH A CENTURY HISTORY
- COLORED VILLA IN MENORC
- Beautiful home with lavender accents
- HOLIDAY MOOD IN A COUNTRY COTTAGE
- SPANISH HOUSE IN THE ENVIRONMENT OF BOUGENVILLE
- LUXURY SUMMER HOUSE ON THE SHORE OF THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA