Before the New Year there are 25, 24, 23 … days, the countdown is already started. The annual race for gifts, decor, toys, ideas dishes for the table can be considered open!
This year I want something light and restrained, but for this Warm Scandinavian style fits perfectly. Christmas in Denmark, Sweden and Norway look something like this, with the Scandinavians Consider the black and white combination ideal for creating a cozy feel. atmosphere. It’s all about the details that look especially against such a background. spectacularly. GD-Home offers photos of several apartments and houses, decorated for the holidays, in which magic fills everyone corner.
Viewing is especially pleasant with a cup of hot tea / cocoa / chocolate in the hands.
Christmas decorations in Scandinavian interiors are pretty simple, but from this no less beautiful. This design is not at all straining and does not cause a feeling of sugaryness on the eve of themselves holidays. Maybe you should put aside the fuss, just hang garland, decorate the room with fir branches and enjoy snowfall outside the window.
Is a black and white combination sad? Maybe, but at the same time Scandinavian minimalism is both gorgeous and beautiful. If you don’t like it such paints, take note of a few tips that can be used in any interior:
– Natural spruce branches and cones will be the best decoration rooms – Do not forget about garlands and candles – Gold and silver details add elegance to the design
- IKEA INSPIRATION: 17 PHOTOS (2 PART)
- SUNDAY: HOW CHRISTMAS MEET IN WARM SPAIN
- NEW YEAR DECOR OF THE HOUSE IN SCANDINAVIAN STYLE FROM HOLLAND
- PREPARING FOR EASTER: 30 IDEAS FOR DECORATING EGGS
- 1.5 FLOOR APARTMENT
- SCANDINAVIAN-style APARTMENT INTERIOR