This modern house was designed by Panorama + wmr architects at 64 m above sea level. It is located in the coastal village of Matanzas, Chile, and belongs to a young couple with a child who uses it as a summer house for relaxation. House has two floors with an area of 96 square meters. m. The first level accommodates combined kitchen, dining room and living room; at the back of the house there is place for sleeping area and stairs to the second floor. Small the terrace is a continuation of the space. Level up bedroom and bathroom are located. When building a house natural pine was used, due to which the interiors look so simple and natural. We look!
- HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE EARTH
- WINTER HOUSE IN SWITZERLAND
- STONE HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE HILL
- Modern house design: 11 photos of the finished project
- STYLISH INTERIOR OF THE MODERN HOUSE
- Oceanfront Dream House