This modern three-story house is located on the beach in suburb of Sydney, Australia. The project was built in 2016 local studio MHN Design Union, in front of which she stood almost insoluble problem with the construction of a house on an inclined plot + the owners wanted a pool. Architects managed to design a house with a green terrace and a small back yard. As The foundation used concrete, lined with natural stone. The interior is decorated in a simple minimalist style, it is full of smooth lines and light shades. Oddly enough, the emphasis was on panoramic windows, or rather – on the landscape that they open. There is peace and lightness.
- TRANSFORMING A HOTEL IN A ONE FAMILY HOUSE
- MODERN THREE-LEVEL HOUSE
- AUSTRALIAN HOUSE IN HARMONY WITH NATURE
- TWO FAMILY HOUSE IN ITALY
- HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE EARTH
- MODERN HOUSE ON THE SHORE OF THE QUIET OCEAN