This house was the result of a collaboration of two architectural Max Architects and Minka Interiors. It is located in Melbourne, Australia. The interior is closely intertwined with architecture of the house, creating a harmonious design. Thanks to plentiful glazing and play of colors, concrete blocks look easy, even almost weightlessly. The ground floor of the house is a single space without walls and doors. There is a living room, kitchen and dining room, which smoothly flow into the outdoor terrace with pool. Bedrooms and The bathrooms are hidden behind the concrete walls of the second floor. Watch it!
- STONE HOUSE WITH LACONIC DESIGN
- UNDERSTANDING COTTAGE DESIGN
- HOUSE WITH MODERN CHARACTER
- BEAUTIFUL HOUSE ON THE LAKE
- MODERN HOUSE WITH LOS ANGELES VIEW
- STONE HOUSE WITH MINIMAL DESIGN