The idea of remaking an old dilapidated farm into a residential building causes a storm of emotions and questions. But this did not stop the architects and Fernando Architects designers bring it to life. Restoring the brick walls, they confidently went to their goal. 540 sq. M. m of total area performed flawlessly, and all thanks attention to detail. Glazing played a major role in architecture. which gave the stone building a modern character. Interior unlike the exterior, it looks much more modest: without stone masonry, large fireplace and traditional stone mystery at home. Made in the style of minimalism, the interior is not distracting, rather even contributes to the contemplation of external beauty, from which impossible to come off. And so surprise you or sad, decide for yourself. Happy viewing!
- HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE EARTH
- WINTER HOUSE IN SWITZERLAND
- STONE HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE HILL
- STYLISH INTERIOR OF THE MODERN HOUSE
- UPDATED MODERN HOUSE FROM MONTREAL
- MODERN HOUSE WITH LOS ANGELES VIEW